Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Reading Assignment

Reading Assignment

Tonight I gave myself a reading assignment.  I took all the pre operative materials given to me by the folks at U of M’s preadmission area to the library and I read them.  I had listened to the before care instructions with great detail. What I remembered tracked with what I read.  

I had not read the post operative instructions.  Those sucked.  Not that I really found anything I had not experienced in prior surgeries, it just reminded me that what is coming sucks.  The easiest way to make this palatable is an equation. Surgery = life without cancer; not surgery = well we will not go there now, will we?

I have read it all.  I will read it again.  I need to go walk to get my circles closed on my Apple Watch.

No comments: