Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Photo Funnies

There is a storm coming this way. No it isn’t a metaphor. According to the radar map there is a snot slapping bunch of intense clouds quickly moving this way. Instead of going to the library I have decided to sit in my backyard until the leading edge of the “weather” gets here. Here is a picture of what is coming.


Today was just another workday until my wife showed me something on my telephone. She had been playing around with the portrait setting on her iPhone and discovered that the portraits could be taken in a number of different ways. She showed off her handiwork while we were having a lo-cal lunch.

Immediately I began to play around with the feature. I took a selfie with the setting. Well, I took several selfies with the setting. Then I started bugging people I saw when I got back to work to allow me to take their pictures. To my eyes the photos were amazing. I was really liking the kind of shots I could create with the setting and a little editing.

First I took some shots of coworkers. This first one is of one of my good friends, and a person I think is incredibly dedicated to her job.


This next one is of another very good friend. She has a great sense of humor and can make me laugh most of the time. I think you can see the life in her shot.


Next I took a picture of an attorney that was appearing in front of me. I ask you is this not the image of gravitas?


The subsequent shot was of a fellow Hearing Officer. I think he looks ever bit the part of someone making wise and informed decisions


Finally there is me. This is what I look like 19 days before my surgery. I am not sure what I will look like after the cutting is done. However, what I do know is that my walking regimen is coming to an end for the foreseeable future. Oh how I have aged. Someone the other day made a reference to how if I combed my hair just right it looked like my hair was still pretty much brown. Old and in the way, that is what I heard ‘em say..









No comments: