Thursday, August 1, 2019

Tomorrow is Day One with Doctor Four

Tomorrow, Friday the 2nd of August I will travel down to Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, Michigan.  When I arrive down there I have an appointment with a urological oncologist.  His specializes in tumors and cancers of the kidneys, the testis and other parts of those systems that bring us delight (if working properly) or relief (if working properly.

The nerves are a little frayed.  The mind is a little rattled.  However, this is what must be done.  So far I have not let them rip out a part of me without some secondary consultation.  Tomorrow, it is just a few hours of sleep away. When I am done with writing this I will take a little walk in the fading light of an early August evening. My ears will be  listening for bird songs. My eyes will be looking for unique blossoms.  Why do we exist if we do not savor the natural world’s wonders.

No comments: