Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday morning

This is springtime as I remember it in Michigan. According to my trusty iPhone for temperature is 34 degrees on April 23. Clear crisp air fills my lungs and the road at my left as I walk west is busy.

Today will be a franticday. I took my files home over the weekend for review. My plan was to prepare for today's work. Somehow I took the wrong files.  On the bright side I am so prepared for Thursday and Friday's work. I will need to rush at the start of this morning to prepare for today's work.

There'll be phone calls throughout the day. I have a school board meeting tonight and a number of large financial issues are on the table. The meeting when it convenience will be contentious. It would have been better to get some more sleep last night.  C'est la vie.

No comments: