Thursday, April 19, 2012

Birthday tomorrow

Every year around this time I begin to make commitments. Tomorrow Friday, April 20 will be my birthday. Much like what happens at New Year's Eve I make promises to myself to change, to improve and to otherwise act in a more
appropriate manner. Alas I am as human as I always have been. Most of the change has never come to fruition.

Still I am an optimist. Maybe this year will be different. I need to lose a little weight. I am walking about an hour a day right now. This is good. It shows somewhat of a commitment toward real change. Every day can be a starting point. People do reinvent themselves. I don't see many of them that our successes in my line of work. Still on occasion there are people have changed and the change is for the better.

No comments: