Monday, January 9, 2012

Tired..

Right now I have arrived back from Alpena, Michigan. It is a small city with no easy was to get there located in the northeastern portion of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula. My eldest son, Primus had a hockey tournament and we went.


My major feeling from the tournament was exhaustion. Four games in less than 36 hours took a toll on players and parents. The team did not prevail but they did become what appears to be a team. Probably the moment I realized this was happening was when they had taken the pool balls and cues and began playing mini golf using pool equipment. It was sight to see six foot tall man children lying upon their bellies lining up shots into an indoor putt-putt hole with a cue stick.

When I find the adapter necessary to put a photo with this entry I will. Right now I have a ton of work and so this entry must be short. I will offer this, our lives are shot and everyone has a story. Listen to those stories, it will tell you a great deal of what the person next to you is made of.

No comments: