Thursday, September 6, 2012

No coffee, just some blooms

I love to walk outside and see the fruits of my labors. This morning there were two blossoms on my morning glory plant. A vibrant color filled my field of vision, I am not sure if it is purple or indigo or something else altogether. It just kind of startled me awake to the promise of a good day. As I looked around there were four or five heirloom tomatoes waiting to be picked. Odd term heirloom tomatoes, these are the real tomatoes not transport friendly tomatoes that popular the stores today. A garden in full is a great thing to see as I am leaving to work indoor all day dealing with the psychology and legality of addiction.

The radio promised a clear day today with bright sun and blue skies. I may see it at my lunch hour if I am lucky. Still knowing that the weather is nice is kind of comforting. Little things, little joys, these keep me going.

No comments: