Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And Clement I Thought What We had was Special

So apparently my friend Clement has given my name to another of his buddies. See below....







Dear Friend,



I am Leroy Gopal by name, married with two daughters. I was a businessman in Monrovia Liberia who was into the sales of medical equipments for 25yrs. I am 53yrs of age and owned a company of my own until the present Government seized my freedom and company due to their political reforms.I would need your utmost confidentiality and complete honesty in the transfer of this funds. I would need to tell you that all required arrangements have been made for the transfer of this funds through a bank transfer. The said funds is total $US7.7Million all in stocks/bonds, I would be willing to give you 20% while the rest would be invested till I can travel to meet with you. Can you handle this fund? Can you be trusted? I would be waiting for your details so that we can proceed.Regards,


Leroy Gopal

1 comment:

John and Vicki Boyd said...

And all this time I thought I was Leroy's pal!!!