Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Geekdom




Monday, February 25, 2013
Time seems to have gotten away from me again. I apologize. The pieces of my world are moving about with great rapidity. Primus will graduate soon. Secundus is immersed in vocal music, at school, at the community school and this summer at music camp. Primus is doing better with social aspects of his life but there is still so much room for improvement.
The weekend brought Primus a hockey victory and a league championship. It also brought a top ½ finish in a wide field of robotic geeks. A freaking renaissance man, eh? Secundus immersed himself in the Blue Man Group and then regaled with euphemisms for the male genitals. I kind of liked the one that was “the happy walrus without the tusks”. Apparently it was part of the BMG’s act. When I write next I may have some more concrete things to say.

No comments: