Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Preview of Coming Attractions

Okay, so here is the deal. I like any author/blogger want to increase my readership. Thus over the next 5-7 days I will be publishing stories here that I have sent to many of my readers as e-mails. These will include The Great Zoo Trip (or Monkey Love Gone Awry), The Explosive Lutheran Seder, I am GManitou’s Prostate (with a nod to the Reader’s Digest) and if I can clean it up so I am not slandering anyone My Old Man and his Gun. I would urge you dear readers to forward the link of my blog on to people who you think might find humor in any of these tales. This would be a good time to share how nuts one of your friends is to others you might know. It will make you seem normal in comparison.

I apologize if my tale from yesterday is not up to my normal standards. Home with the flu and bored I had to write something. Thus what hit the paper may reflect my fever addled brain more than anything else. Still, I think it had some humor.

No comments: