Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tech Notes

A note to my readers about some changes on the blog. One person that has tried to peruse my site had indicated that the black on white was hard on the eyes. As an attempt to refine and improve A Space True I took the comment to heart. Looking amongst the various templates this seemed to be the easiest I could find on my decrepit eyes. How is it working for the rest of you? Besides looking like it should offer links to medical offices and explain gently horrible medical conditions in a calm and reasoned way I think the visual effect is an improvement. Let me know if I made a wrong choice here. Also changed was a deletion of the YouTube search feature. Now that I have figured out how to imbed links it was redundant.

5 comments:

Richard said...

It's fine. Very nice. Be better with nude pictures, though. They improve the appearance of any website, I've found. I trust you'll get right on that.

gmanitou said...

In fact I may take you up on that. I have this lovely shot of a coy nude thinly veiled in a shower curtain somewhere. It is one of those college kids in the buff shots.

Richard said...

You'd be coy too if some guy was taking pictures of you in the shower. But, I have to ask, who was coy when he jogged down the 3rd floor corridor au naturel--after all the advance publicity? I think we both know the answer. So go ahead with your smutty pictures, sir. Your site will enjoy a massive increase in hits. So, now that I think of it, will I!

Unknown said...

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

ONEWORLD said...

I seen enough nudes to last several lifetimes so nix that one. The site looks fine, bland but fine. hehehe