Thursday, April 24, 2008

Clement Okon, Brother in Law to the Former Minister of Internal Development Says Tick-Tock Time is Money and the Hot Babes are Waiting.

Based on my spam filter’s content (about 150 items per day in one account alone) somewhere I must have taken a survey. I don’t know what the questions were but apparently I answered that I:

-Have self confidence issues as to my manhood,
-I believe drugs can relieve those issues,
-With the above two items resolved am looking for a young hot date,
-Believe Nigerian ex-government officials are trustworthy, and
-Am desperately in need of watch that is exquisitely precise and conveys a great deal of social status.

Just for the record none of these items is fully accurate.

2 comments:

John and Vicki Boyd said...

Ahhh. But which might be PARTIALLY accurate?? And in what sense, to what extent?

gmanitou said...

Mr. B, good sir such questions are best left unaswered. Enigma and mystery add so much to our lives.